- EXCELLENT QUALITY All-Purpose Microfiber Cleaning Towels with Over 200,000 Fibers Per Square Inch. Use Wherever Dust, Dirt, Germs and Liquids Need to be Quickly, Easily & Safely Eliminated. Also Available in 12″x12″ and 14″x14″ Sizes From THE RAG COMPANY
- PREMIUM 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide Blend (300gsm) – Proven Softer, More Absorbent, Antibacterial, Lint-Free, and Scratch-Free Than Competitor’s Much Less Effective 90/10 Blend
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care, Getting Softer Each Time
- EARTH-FRIENDLY / BUDGET-FRIENDLY: Effectively Cleans & Disinfects Surfaces Using Little to No Chemicals. EPA Proven to Remove 99+% of Bacteria!
- AMERICA’S PREMIER MICROFIBER Products Manufacturer / Distributor Since 1999. THE RAG COMPANY – Always The Better Value!
*ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
*ONE CONTINUOUS EDGE SEAM AROUND THE ENTIRE CLOTH – All-purpose terry towels with only one seam joint, slightly rounded corners & overlock stitching to maximize long-term towel performance. Most of our competitors literally cut corners with poorly constructed seam joints at all 4 corners which compromises towel integrity and greatly increases the possibility of edge failure. We spend a little more to give you towels that will be around long after the competition gives up
*TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
*THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – THE RAG COMPANY’s Premium 80/20 Blend Microfiber Towels absorb eight to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach, and Softeners), Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties