- The da Vinci Jr. 1.0W prints only with XYZprinting’s bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Users can send print jobs directly from your Windows or Mac computer or the XYZ app
- UL listed «for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software.
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0w boasts a 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inch, auto-leveling print bed, and an auto-calibrating extruder module which ensures the user gets the best possible prints. The Jr. 1.0w also connects wirelessly in your home network, allowing you to print from anywhere in your home. The Jr. 1.0w only prints in DEHP-free and Heavy metal-free PLA filament.