- The smaller footprint adds only 62 mm (2.44 in) along the y-axis (from front to back)
- Not gluing, drilling, cutting, or engraving is required for assembly
- Use your current printer to 3D printer four brackets to complete the knit
- Required assembly tools: 2.5 mm, 3 mm, and 4 mm hex driver.Time Required:2-3 hours, based on skill level
- Optional recommended items: painters tape, flat razor, zip ties
- Please note, the LulzBot TAZ 6 Desktop 3D Printer does not come standard with the LulzBot TAZ 6 Enclosure by Printed Solid and must be purchased separately
Minimize warping caused by drafts or cold 3D printing environments with the LulzBot TAZ 6 Enclosure by Printed Solid. This enclosure helps keep curious hands and paws away from heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This laser-cut acrylic enclosure has a modular design, meaning pieces are easily removable for access and/or printing with large spools of filament.