- Photos for Mac and iOS The Missing Manual
Apple’s new Photos app lets you do a whole lot more than simply store and edit pictures and videos on a Mac or iOS device. With this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn how to import, organize, and share your digital memories, as well as how to improve, print, and use your photos in creative projects. With Lesa Snider’s step-by-step instructions and expert advice, you’ll master Photos and tame your image library—and have fun along the way!
The important stuff you need to know:
- Migrate from iPhoto. Learn how to make a quick and smooth transition.
- Organize your collection with ease. Master the many ways to import, group, and categorize images—and set up iCloud Family Sharing.
- Find your photos quickly. Employ Photos’ powerful labeling, keyword and facial recognition features to optimize searches.
- Sharpen your editing skills. Skillfully use Photos’ impressive image- and video-editing tools on your Mac or iOS device.
- Access photos anywhere. Sync your library to all of your Apple devices so your photos travel with you wherever you go.
- Share them online. Show your shots to everyone on your list by using shared albums, creating web galleries, posting them on Facebook, and more.
- Dive into creative projects. Build pro-level slideshows to share with others, and create gorgeous gift books, calendars, and cards.