- Usa customer tech support
- No soldering, cutting or drilling
- Borosilicate heat bed glass & 2004 LCD included
- Impressive 8″x8″x7″ build area
- Can run 110v or 220v (comes with 110v US cord)
Here at RepRap guru we wanted to give our customers a better DIY 3d printer experience. With that goal in mind we have spent countless hours developing a truly complete DIY prusa i3 printer kit that doesn’t require altering, drilling, soldering or cutting anything.. Period. The RepRap guru prusa i3 v2 kit has all the hard work done. Here is the difference. Included with this complete kit is: 8″ x 8″ borosilicate heat bed glass. Fully soldered mk2b heat bed with all the necessary wires. Fitted connectors to all wires. Longer motor wires for better wire paths included 2004 LCD. With our carefully thought out upgrades you should be able to shave some serious time off your build. (Note wire sleeve is not included in this kit).