- Ideal puzzles for groups of two or more: everyone gets the best seat around the puzzle.
- With the top of the image in the center and the bottom around the entire circle, all can build together without bickering for the best position.
- Featuring some of the world’s greatest landmarks.
- No more twisting your neck to get a proper view.
- FYI, you don’t actually need a round table to complete this round puzzle.
The Round Table Puzzles are ideal for groups of two or more! These circular puzzles have the top of the image in the center & the bottom of the image around the entire circle. Just as the Knights of the Round Table all had an equal seat around the table, everyone has an equal seat around the puzzle.
As you work your way around the Legendary Landmarks Puzzle, you visit some of the world’s greatest landmarks. Enjoy building the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, the statue of Christ the Redeemer, Devil’s Tower, the Washington Monument, and Saint Basil’s Cathedral in a monumental puzzle experience!
More on the Round Table Puzzle concept – Jigsaw puzzles are a timeless family tradition, but traditional puzzles present a problem to those working on them—typically only one person (the person building from the bottom of the puzzle) has a normal view of the puzzle image. People on the sides of the puzzle have to twist their necks to get a proper view. And for anyone at the top, their whole world is upside down. The Round Table Puzzles now eliminate this problem.